Dell has announced the latest addition to its award-winning Inspiron laptop range, with the Inspiron 11 3000 Series at CES.
The Inspiron 11 3000 Series is an affordable, ultraportable laptop with a striking design and packs the following features:
- The latest Intel® processors to easily handle today’s software and provide zippy, responsive performance;
- Durable materials, rigorously tested to last for years;
- A vibrant HD resolution (1366x768) display that provides crisp, bright image on-screen and is easy to position for clear viewing;
- HDMI to allows for a connection to an external monitor or big screen TV to view content in up to FHD/1080p resolution for stunning detail;
- A USB 3.0 port to allow for 10x faster file transfer than USB 2.0;
- With 2GB of memory and 32GB eMMC, the Inspiron 11 3000 Series is great for multi-taskers who keep several applications open at one time and switch between them. It also features long-lasting battery life and Dell Backup and Recovery software to ensure your precious pictures, music and files remain safe.
- With Windows 10, the Inspiron 11 3000 Series simplifies your day with voice-operated Web searches, calendaring and media controls;
- A range of colour options, including vibrant Bali Blue, striking Tango Red and sleek Alpine White.
The Inspiron 11 3000 Series exemplifies the Inspiron ideals of easy and purposeful innovation, the Inspiron 11 3000 Series suits people who carry their systems with them like an extension of their phone. It will be available on dell.com from January 28th, starting at £179.*
This is just one of a number of exciting announcements being made by Dell at CES this year, with a range of new Latitude products reinforcing Dell’s commitment to providing the world’s most secure, manageable and reliable products for professionals, without compromising on design.
* Options, colours & features are subject to regional availability