Consider yourself a budding explorer? Than we've got just the competition for you! In partnership with our friends at ARM, HEXUS is giving all our wonderful readers the opportunity to win a Ricoh Theta S Camera and a Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR GPS Watch!
This duo of ARM-powered hardware is worth over £600 at retail, and whether you're capturing 360º video from the depths of a cave, keeping tabs on your heart rate at 2,000 metres, or scaling 8,000-metre Himalayan peaks, these are the gadgets you'll want to keep with you along the way. Heck, these gadgets are good enough to keep you on track on the Annapurna summit!
Sound good? Then don't miss out, answer the following simple question to enter this awesome competition, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Need a clue? You'll find the correct answer at theta360.com.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 GMT on the closing date, October 28, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by November 4, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Ricoh Theta S Camera (black) and a Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR GPS Watch.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.