Day 4: Win an Omate Yumi
The HEXUS Epic Giveaway is back and bigger than ever! In partnership with ARM, we'll be giving all our fabulous readers the chance to win fantastic prizes every day throughout the holiday season!
Our awesome giveaways will include goodies from ARM partners such as Asus, Corsair, Nvidia and Synology, to name but a few. It's going to get hectic, so be certain to bookmark our dedicated Epic Giveaway homepage to keep tabs on each new competition as it arrives.
It's day four and the goodies keep on coming. Today's prize is the incredibly cute Omate Yumi. Armed with a quad-core ARM Cortex processor and ARM Mali graphics, Yumi is a futuristic digital companion with built-in Amazon Alexa voice interaction.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Answer the following simple question, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook. Good luck and check back soon for more prizes in the 2016 Epic Giveaway!
Terms and conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 GMT on the closing date, December 22, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by December 29, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an Omate Yumi.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.