Like the look of the just-reviewed GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP!? Then you're in luck, as Zotac is giving all you lovely HEXUS readers the chance to win that very card!
Overclocked and custom-cooled, the 6GB AMP! edition is a souped-up take on Nvidia's top-of-the-range 900-series GPU and will deliver outstanding gameplay even at the most demanding resolutions.
A truly fantastic prize, but as always you've got to be in it to win it. Answer the following simple question to enter our free prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, July 19, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by July 24, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! graphics card.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.