HONG KONG - October 15, 2015 - ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, ZBOX Mini PCs, and Solid State Drives (SSDs), ramps up a new line of storage aimed at offering enduring speed in desktops, notebooks, and external storage as it becomes an essential to every PC.
Available in 240GB and 480GB capacities, the Premium Edition SSDs bring with it a suite of features. At the heart sits a quad-core Phison SSD controller and outstanding MLC NAND for marathon reliability with up to 480 TBW and up to 3,000 PE cycles. With robust performance delivering sequential read/write speeds of up to 520MBps and 500MBps, the Premium Edition SSDs are within a hair’s width of the SATA III bandwidth saturation point.
With data moving in and out at incredible speeds, data corruption can be an occurrence. The ZOTAC Premium Edition SSDs feature technology that enhances data protection, including:
- End to End Data Path Protection – detects and corrects any errors along the paths that your data takes between the DRAM, controller, and NAND
- SmartECC – reconstructs bad/faulty pages when regular ECC checks fail
- SmartRefresh – monitoring the health status of ECC blocks and refreshing blocks intermittently to advance data retention
- Power Failure Protection – minimizing the time data is housed in the cache to prevent data loss during unexpected power outage
- Dynamic Wear Leveling – ensuring that the use of the NAND is spread out to extend the SSD's lifespan
About ZOTAC International (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited
ZOTAC takes its name from the words "zone" and "tact". The two words aptly describe our technological strength and experience completed with our innovative and unique approach to the industry. Established in 2006, we believe in manufacturing quality PC related products including graphics cards, motherboards, mini-PCs and innovative accessories. Our dedication to rigorous standards and the relentless pursuit of excellence is the backbone to our success.