AOC has written to HEXUS to announce a large and curvy new gaming monitor. The AOC Agon AG352UCG6 Black Edition delivers a 35-inch diagonal display with an 1800R curve for greater immersion. Other highlights are the monitor's 21:9 aspect ratio 3440x1440 pixel UltraWide QHD resolution, its 120Hz max refresh rate, Nvidia G-Sync compatibility, and wide viewing angles.
There is a product page for the AOC Agon AG352UCG6 available but the model AOC wrote to HEXUS about is an "all-black, special edition" model, as pictured above. In AOC's email there is nothing to indicate any variance in product specifications, other than the colour. All the specs highlighted in the email are identical to the non-black edition on the product pages. With that in mind, below you will find the official specs table:
- Diagonal: 35-inch /889.81mm
- 16.7 million colour display
- Optimum resolution: HDMI 1.4: 3440 x 1440 @ 50Hz, or DP 1.2: 3440 x 1440 @ 120Hz
- Brightness: 300cd/m² typical
- Contrast: 2500:1 typical
- Scan frequency: HDMI 1.4: 30-140KHz (H)/24~60Hz (V), DP 1.2: 73 - 180KHz (H) / 30 - 120Hz (V) under OC
- Synchronization: Nvidia G-Sync
- 4ms response time (GtG)
- Horizontal / vertical viewing angle: 178° / 178°
- Pixel Size 0.2382 (H) x 0.2402 (V) mm
- Colourimetry: 100% sRGB (CIE1931)
- Video inputs: HDMI 1.4 & DP 1.2
- Power consumption: 70W
- Speakers: 2W x2
- Mounting: 100 x 100mm
- Stand: Tilt: -5.5° ± 1.5° ~ 28°± 2°, Height Adjustment: 110 ± 5mm, Swivel: -30° ± 2° ~ 30° ± 2°
- WxHxD (with base): 847 x 593 x 266mm
- Net weight: 11.8Kg
In addition to the tech specs listed above, AOC has implemented quite a few other features which may appeal. If you have already some experience with AOC gaming monitors you will already know of the AOC Shadow Control which lets you see better in darker areas of the screen. This is augmented by AOC Game Colour adjustments, various Game Modes, and Low Blue Light modes. Around the back of the display, back-panel detail lighting colour is selectable for ambient effects.
You will get a chance to see the new AOC Agon AG352UCG6 Black Edition in action at this year’s Intel Extreme Masters tournament in Katowice, from 24-25 February and from 2-6 March. AOC says this new gaming monitor will become generally available from May 2018.