Following the huge success of Garmin's HUD (Head-up Display), the NEW HUD+ now comes with a free dedicated app providing full European mapping. At just £159.99, it combines a complete out of the box solution with outstanding value - projecting crisp graphics into a driver's natural line of vision at the base of the windscreen.
The brightness levels of the HUD+ automatically adjust, so its projections and turn by turn directions are clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night - when the device adds a futuristic feel to any car. Less is more with Garmin's HUD+ as it projects only the information you really need to get from A to B at that particular moment, making it easy to follow directions while still focusing on the road.
The free dedicated HUD App works in conjunction with a smartphone, making the HUD+ blissfully simple to set up and use. Garmin's HUD+ is deceptively clever - contributing much more information than other portable display systems while projecting only the information you need at that moment along with an estimated time of arrival, Lane Assist and speed, traffic and safety camera alerts.
To install the HUD+, all you need to do is apply the transparent film on to your windscreen (or attach the included reflector lens if you prefer), place HUD+ on your dashboard and pair the device with a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone - which should take no more than a minute or two. The only other thing you need to do is key in or say your destination and you're ready to roll!
The heads up on Garmin's HUD+
- Projects navigation information onto your windshield.
- Provides estimated time of arrival and Lane Assist.
- Offers speed, traffic and safety camera alerts.
- Free dedicated HUD App with full European mapping.
- Works wirelessly with compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphones.
- Garmin was founded by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in 1989 and is the global leader in satellite navigation and Global Positioning Systems.
- Garmin aims to enhance the lives of its customers by making superior products which are easy to use and genuinely innovative.
- As well as sat-navs which make driving less stressful and save time, Garmin creates devices designed to help amateurs and professionals get the most out of a wide range of sports and pursuits. It also leads the way in aviation and marine navigation.
- By keeping control ofall design, manufacturing, marketing and warehouse processes, Garmin enjoys unrivalled control over the quality of its products and the service it provides.