New flagship smartphone designed for digital natives, now on sale from Three UK
London, May 1 2015: The new flagship smartphone from Honor, the Honor 6+ is available today throughout the UK priced at £299.99 SIM free. For the first time, UK consumers can also go into shops to touch, feel and experience the new premium smartphone available on a range of different tariffs from Three UK. Three is the only UK network offering the Honor 6+ and the sole tariff partner in the UK. The Honor 6+ is also available to pre-order on Amazon.co.uk and will be available mid May.
“Designed for digital natives, we’re delighted that the Honor 6+ is now available throughout the UK,” said Frank Yao, founder and MD of Honor in Western Europe. “It’s exciting to think that those who spend a third of their lives online, be it connecting via social media, entertainment or studying online can now experience the superb technical benefits and premium design of the Honor 6+, all at a great value price. The Honor 6+ embodies our philosophy to bring change to the mobile industry, and by listening to our fans, we’re continuing to reflect feedback in the premium quality of our smartphones.”
The Honor 6+ is the latest and loudest statement from Honor that proves the company’s dedication to producing high quality smartphones for ‘always on’ digital natives. The Honor 6+ is the world’s first 4G smartphone that comes with dual 8 megapixel rear cameras, which combine to take stunning 13-megapixel images, even in low light.
Powered by a fast 1.8hz octa-core Kirin 925 chipset, the Honor 6+ is designed to support the busiest of lifestyles, with a large 3600mAh battery life, providing up to two days use on a single charge. The crisp 5.5 inch 1080 x 1920 HD display brings photos and videos to life, while maximizing viewing experience, be it browsing social media, connecting with friends or playing games.
All owners and fans of the Honor 6+ are encouraged to join the official Honor Club to receive invitations to fan parties, events and be the first to know about BETA products and services.
Supported by the Honor VIP Service, Honor 6+ owners can rest-assured that a complimentary replacement service and technical support team will be on hand to provide assistance throughout the UK.
The new Honor 6+ smartphone is packed with powerful technical specifications including:
- Unique bionic parallel 8MP rear camera providing wide aperture F0.95-F16 which can capture some of the most powerful photos – give your eyes a new visual experience and re-discover the beauty of life
- Equipped with super 8+1 cores Kirin925 chipset and 3GB RAM+ 32GB of internal memory
- 3600mAh powered battery with patented power saving technology which lasts through two days of moderate usage
- Dual SIM Dual Active with dual data usage switchable
- State-of-the-art 5.5-inch negative LCD screen, offering 1500:1 super high contrast and industry high of 85% color saturation
- Fiberglass based cover, the most important material used in military helmets. The Honor 6+ has a high screen-to-body ratio designed for easy and more comfortable one-handed use
Honor represents a new internet trade brand of Huawei group, founded to create beautiful, high performing products for digital natives, who demand to always stay connected and rely on the web for entertainment, shopping and everything else. Honor is not afraid to do things differently and bring about change by shaking up the mobile smartphone industry by empowering customers to get the best technology at a great value price. Honor, for the brave.
For more information, please visit www.hihonor.com or follow Honor (@HonorEU) on Twitter or Facebook (www.facebook.com/HonorEurope).