Feature set revealedAs the name suggests, though, there's more to Football Director DS than simply selecting and preparing a team. In addition to building and coaching a title-challenging squad, the player also gets to choose his or her own non-playing staff, hiring and firing to create the ideal backroom team to support the entire playing staff; from first team stars to youth team hopefuls. And the management responsibility doesn't stop there either, as the player also takes responsibility for his or her club's financial performance, having full access to the club's accounts and control over wages, contracts and dealings with the bank.
Football Director DS Features:
* Officially Football League license allows full use of relevant teams, statistics and player data
* Complete control over first team, youth team and backroom staff
* A vibrant international transfer market allowing the player to sign top players from across the globe
* Comprehensive statistical records allow the player to keep track of both team and individual player performances
* Tactical options give the player control over formations, playing style, defensive strategies and levels of aggression
* The realistic match simulation delivers all of the facts and figures needed to make substitutions or strategic changes as matches unfold
* Post-match analysis of all matches and a full results service
* Intuitive, Nintendo DS stylus-driven interface allowing quick and easy access to all screens and data
As an official licensed product of the Football League the game features all 2008/09 season player names, teams and grounds. Clearly arranged menus, icons and team sheets make the game easy to navigate and help building your dream team.
The game will be launched on the 28th November and will be available in all major high street retail outlets for RRP £30 – just in time for Christmas.