NVIDIA EXTENDS 3D LEADERSHIP AT CES
Entire 3D Vision Ecosystem on Display in NVIDIA Booth, including World’s Only Consumer 3D Multi-Display Solution Running on NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
Consumer Electronics Show (CES) — Las Vegas, Nevada — January 2010 — It’s clear that 2010 is poised to be the year of 3D and NVIDIA is leading the charge to bring 3D to the computing masses. At this year’s CES show in Las Vegas, NVIDIA is showcasing a host of new products and technologies that show how PCs based on GeForce® GPUs along with the NVIDIA 3D Vision™ hardware and software ecosystem are the platforms best suited to make 3D pervasive for all PC entertainment, including Blu-ray 3D movies, games, photos, and even the Web.
On display in South Hall 4, booth #35912, NVIDIA is demonstrating 3D Vision technology running on:
• Desktop PCs using new 3D Vision-Ready, 1080p, 120Hz LCD panels from leading display companies, including Acer, Alienware™, and others.
• New 3D-Vision-ready notebooks from leading notebook manufacturers, all equipped with new state-of-the-art 120Hz 3D capable displays.
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, the world’s first consumer, multi-display 3D solution which allows users to span 3D content across 3 high definition monitors or projectors for a truly breathtaking IMAX®-like gaming experience!
In addition to the great 3D hardware, there is also a ton of cool, compelling content on display, all viewed in 3D when used with the 3D Vision active-shutter glasses. Of note:
• New Blu-ray 3D software players, including Arsoft’s TotalMedia Theatre 3 and Cyberlink’s PowerDVD Ultra
• Blu-ray 3D content, including 3D movie trailers for Disney’s Toy Story 3, A Christmas Carol, Alice in Wonderland, and more.
• The hottest PC games running in full 1080p stereoscopic 3D, including James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dark Void, Just Cause 2, Need for Speed: Shift, and more.
• The world’s first sneak peek of YouTube 3D, running on a 3D technology demonstration version of the Adobe® Flash player that is viewable with NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses in full color.
For those able to come to CES, NVIDIA will also be hosting a 3D photo booth. Come by and have your picture taken in 3D with the new Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W1 digital camera. Pictures from the show will be made available online for viewing.
Also, get a truly immersive, hands-on gaming experience with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround which can be seen in NVIDIA’s CES booth in the South Hall 4 #35745, running on DepthQ HD 3D projectors and Acer GD245HQ 1080p LCD displays.
For more information about NVIDIA 3D Vision technology and the 3D Vision ecosystem, please visit: www.nvidia.com/3DVision.